Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011


Emma finally got to meet Nathan today and she chose a book to read to him...
Here is that sweet baby boy...
Elyse was sitting in her seat playing with her toys...
I put her in the sink, little did I realize as I was snapping away, she was turning on the faucet (note the handle of the faucet is turned ever so slightly)
She just sat there in her clothes getting wet, not saying much...
I guess she knew her bath was coming next...
It was a series of meltdowns this evening and I just couldn't help but snap this picture...
Elyse has teeth coming in and chews EVERYTHING...
Emma and Elyse love each other so much...
And again...
Nothing like watching yourself cry in the mirror while your mom blowdries your hair...
It was so nice to come out to a warm fire and a happy baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment