Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

Pictures from yesterday that I finally was able to upload...

Elyse going down the slide...
Sisters sliding...
Going down the big slide...
Getting ready to go on the river trail...
Mom I'm trying to smile for the picture...
On the bridge crossing the Tickfaw River...
Get me out of this pack and play....
Whoo hoo free at last...
Wonder if this green chalk tastes like a green popsicle...
What about this purple one, grape...

How about this pink one, cherry...

Better yet... banana... Nope...
Emma blowing bubbles...

Watching Emma intently...
Writing on the blacktop with the chalk Elyse was previously eating...
Happy girl in the exersaucer...
Sissy quit pulling my hair...
Noooooooooooooo........

Daddy stoking the fire...
While Elyse takes off her socks...
Roasting marshmallows with Daddy...
TUESDAY - March 8, 2011 - MARDI GRAS DAY
Playing together...
Elyse pulled herself up to touch the antennae box...

Sweet girl...
Mommy, can I put a chocolate in between my two wheat thins...
Elyse the billy goat eating paper...
On our way to dinner... She dressed herself...
Some battles are not worth the fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment