Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 21, 2011

We left Thursday to go camping at Fairview State Park in Madisonville...

First thing Elyse always does is put rocks in her mouth...
Don't worry she spits them out...
I took her walk on the boardwalk next to the Tchefuncte River...
She was such a little cutie...
She wanted to go IN the water...
Here is a picture of the river...
Later on I took Emma, who insisted on bring binoculars to see the fish...
Posing...
Loving her new hairclips...
Thanks Mawmaw Deb...
We then decided to go to the playground...
She beat Elyse and me there...
It was a little ways away...
We walked it...
I got one picture of Elyse and Emma announces....
I gotta potty Mommy....
Guess what, we had to walk back to the camper...
Here she is after she pottied...
All hot and sweaty...
Elyse wanted a snack...
Emma took the empty water bottle and went play in the rocks...
Elyse soon followed...
Emma wanted to fill up the whole bottle...
Elyse wanted to help...
They were so quiet, I didn't stop them...

Elyse is officially walking...
She was trying to figure out the whole shadow...

No comments:

Post a Comment