Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 25, 2011




I took the two babies outside so that Mawmaw could vacuum without anyone climbing on the vacuum or turning it off and on...
I decided to take Nathan and Elyse for a ride in the wagon...
Elyse was pretty happy to go for a ride...
Love Nathan's hair...
He was kinda liking the ride with Nanny...

Holding on...
Why did we stop Nanny...
Well since we stopped let me chew on this toy Elyse brought out...

Moved on to the small playset...
Wow! I'm so big now...
Climbing up...
Hmmm... Taking a break to see what's out this hole...

Moved onto the ground after sliding...
Usually he hates it, but today was different...
I think he was trying to floss...
Nope, he just wanted to taste it...
(Don't worry Mommy it wasn't that dirty)
If anyone was wondering where I was... HERE I AM!!!
Cheese...

Nate Nate... I'm up here in case you were looking for me...
Yep, I'm talking to you...
Eating a leaf...

And now eating mud...
Not too sure about the dirt...
Swinging...


Nathan had to swing too...
Such a nice November day with the two babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment