Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

So our day began with chicken feeding at Mr. Dukey's farm...  
Thanks to Mr. Dukey for letting the girls and PawPaw go in the chicken yard and feed them.  Thanks to the chickens for being nice chickens and not pecking my babies...
This picture reminds me of the Wizard of Oz...



Pawpaw, Emma, and Mr. Dukey checking for eggs...
First you have to scare them out of the cage... 

 Then we stopped at Sherrie and Bryan's for some outdoor fun...




 Lunchtime at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's with everyone...
Love this face he was giving me...
 My favorite picture of the day...
 Hey Alex...
 Love both expressions... 
She was saying Aunt Sherrie Nate pushed me down the slide...

 These two played hangman...
 While this one ate pecans...
 Later on Pawpaw let Nathan drive the tractor...


 And then the rain drove us inside...



A new year...  
Hopefully the blog will continue to be updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment